Length: 2 hours
Maximum: 8 people
Sign me up!
From House to Home: Make it Your Own
You have written a few blog posts, maybe added some pages, but your site still doesn’t feel “right.” It’s time to make it your own.
This course explores more of the WordPress dashboard. You will learn to organize your pages and add your personality and sense of style to your site. You will learn to add and edit images, be introduced to plugins and widgets, and modify some important settings.
- Organizing your site
- Begin working with images
- Use the Media Library
- Find and install Plugins and Widgets
- Change Recommended Settings
You should attend if you…
- Have a WordPress website.
- Want to manage your content better.
- Want to add your personal touch to posts and pages.
- Need to extend the capabilities of the software.